The study of health and healing is known as medicine. Nurses, doctors, and a range of specialists are included. It covers medical research, disease diagnosis, treatment, and prevention, among many other aspects of health. Over the years, the medical field has become an interesting topic even to people who are not medical students due to reasons such as health problems and rare body conditions.
The human body and all its body systems have numerous interesting facts and this is one of the reasons why playing fun health trivia questions is an enjoyable game to play. Before heading to the questions, here are some common medical terms and trivia you might not know yet!
- Anthrax and Rabies are examples of zoonotic diseases. Zoonotic diseases, or zoonoses, are brought on by germs that spread from animals to humans.
- An interesting fact about human anatomy is that our hands, wrists, feet, and ankles contain more than half of our bones.
- A scar tissue can be treated but can never completely go away.
- Your immune system, blood pressure, stress response, metabolism, and other critical processes are all controlled by hormones that are produced by your adrenal glands.
- Babies that are a year to three months old have a normal heart rate of 100 to 150.
- The gallbladder’s main function is to store bile in order to break down fats effectively.
- The term High-density Lipoprotein is the medical term for “good cholesterol”.
- One of the interesting facts about the digestive system is that the small intestine measures 22 to 25 feet (6.7 to 7.6 meters) in length and the length of the large intestine is 5–6 feet (1.5–2 meters).
Host An Online Multiplayer Medicine Trivia Game
Challenge your friends and colleagues to a medicine trivia game with over 186+ medicine trivia questions and answers.
Medical Trivia Questions and Answers
How many medical trivia questions can you answer? How many medical terms do you know? Take on this medical trivia challenge and see if you can ace our quiz with your medical knowledge!
Click on the blurred area to reveal the answer.
Test it out. Click here to reveal the answer 👉 Awesome! You’re ready
|What is the most common heart disease?||▶ Coronary Heart Disease|
|Where can you find the T Cells that fight the infection of the body and even cancer?||▶ Bone Marrow|
|What are the three main types of skin?||▶ Oily, normal and dry|
|What is the largest organ of the body?||▶ Skin|
|What is the rarest blood type?||▶ AB Negative|
|When did the use of medicine start in the United States?||▶ 18th Century|
|What is the most common irregularity in blood cells?||▶ Anemia|
|What is the longest bone?||▶ Femur|
|What are the most common neurodegenerative diseases?||▶ Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease|
|Aspirin comes from the bark of what tree?||▶ White willow tree|
|Introduced by Edward Jenner In 1796, what was the first successful vaccine to be developed?||▶ Smallpox vaccine|
|What blood type do you need to be a universal donor?||▶ Type O-|
|Which bone is the longest bone in the human body?||▶ Femur|
About the Author
Tim majored in Humanities with a bachelor in English and Theatre at New York State University. He lectured on entertainment business studies for three years at Plymouth College.
Tim has been a trivia host in his current hometown of Pittsburgh for the past two years. He enjoys hanging out with people who love trivia just as much as he does.
His friends call him the Question Master.